Saturday, May 11, 2013

Friday - May 10, 2013

Whitney's P-day has been changed to Friday so we had to go almost two weeks with no letter.


May 10, 2013

Hey my family,
      So I have a story...about how clumsy I am. I was playing vball during gym and I jumped up to hit the ball and upon landing, hurt my foot. At first I was kinda like "no blood, no foul. shake it off." but after playing for about 5 more min, my ankle started to really hurt. I look down and notice its SWELLING! So I go the the med center at the gym and they looked at it. Its not broken or anything. I just overextended it, rolled it, twisted it . I'm fine even though the second day was difficult. (This happened on Wed.) Going up and down stairs hurt but it feels a lot better today. I'm wearing a pad to help with swelling and an ace bandage and I ice it every 3 hours or so.
      Love, Whit









Now that my awesome story is out of the way....My week here has been normalish and pretty much the same. It is crazy though that I'll be in a another country in 17 days. I'm doing better at the grammar but speaking is real hard. Mostly b/c I take a long time to conjugate and case everything. Right now I'm just working on speaking. We now have Slovak day, which means all day long we speak Slovak and little to no English. It is difficult but helps a lot. I don't really have too much that happened this week.

    By the way, I received the package from the youth. THANK YOU! I've sent a card to the youth and I'll send a picture soon also. 
Love, Whit

No comments:

Post a Comment